Saturday, May 30, 2009

Introduction

Well, things are getting more tight over in my neck of the woods. Being a mom of three is stress enough, but when you add in this new not so wonderful experience it gets hard. Things happen and the money is just not what it was. But you know, that is OK. It has to be for my family. It's all about adapting to your environment....isn't that what science instilled in us anyway!

So, this blogs purpose is to share with you my tips on frugality. For the past two months I have had about $140.00 a month for groceries to feed five people. I have done it, and it is possible. With planning, and careful shopping I can feed my family and still pay the bills. It is very difficult, especially if your husband usually had the means to spoil you with groceries! I love to cook from my Cooking Light magazines and miss them so so much! But for now my crockpot is my best friend. I really hope that someone will benefit from my frugalness.

No comments:

Post a Comment