Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's Shakin' Bakin'?

Dinner. It is what you do when you are tired, crabby, and the kids are at your heels begging for attention. I had a hard time at.....dinner. I have 3 kids who always seem to know when I am starting, because that is when they come hoarding around me. UGH! I get all frazzled just trying to remember it!

Do you have a crockpot? You don't? Well you need to get in your car and get one! It is the bestest invention in the WORLD! Yes I know I said bestest. That is how much I love it. You cook dinner in the morning while kids are doing chores (snort) and forget about it until dinner time!!! WOO HOO! So, with that said, for this whole entire month I have used my crockpot for all my cooking. I even made pancakes with it yesterday....and they were goooood!

Here is my source for all the yummy smells coming from my kitchen. A Year of Crockpotting. She dedicated a year of her life to her crock pot and has a recipe for everyone. Just an FYI, go make her Barbeque Beef and Bean sandwiches, and Rotisserie Chicken. Ooooh so good!

Anyway, here is what we are having tonight. Except I put in BBQ sauce instead of Teriyaki. We will have corn on the cob and rice on the side. Very simple and very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment