Sunday, July 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





We just got back from camping at this place that supplies the cabins and the food. Lots and lots of food! Needless to say, we did not go hungry, not one bit, and the bathing suit I just bought no longer fits me! So, in my efforts to lose what I gained, I am going to attempt to keep it light. Please note that I said "attempt".

Monday:
Breakfast-Pancakes with plum syrup, eggs
Lunch-Tuna sandwiches
Dinner-Spaghetti, dinner rolls, salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast-Egg in a hole, fruit
Lunch-Turkey roll ups
Dinner-Roasted chicken, asparagus, rice, salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast-Oat Bran Applesauce Muffins
Lunch- PB&J
Dinner-Chicken dumplings, salad, dinner rolls

Thursday:
Breakfast-Cereal
Lunch-Turkey Sandwiches
Dinner-Vegetarian Chili, cornbread

Friday:
Breakfast-Leftover Pancakes, eggs, fruit
Lunch-Leftover chicken casserole
Dinner-Broccoli Casserole, salad, bread for slopping up the casserole

I am reevaluating my eating habits so this week I will try and come up with my new menu to share with you all. I have noticed that I get headaches between meals, and I am thinking I may need to eat smaller more frequent meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment