Sunday, July 5, 2009

My little baker

My whole family loves to eat baked goods. So, in order to get what we want, we in turn love to bake. My 9yr old has watched me do it since she was a little girl, and has a love for it. On Friday she decided to bake a chocolate cake with home made butter cream frosting, and I must say it was delicious! She had so much fun doing it all by herself, and I truly believe that I have a life long baking buddy!


She called this cake her "Going to San Francisco" cake, so she added candles to make her vacation wish. What's a cake without candles, right? I would post a picture of them blowing out the candles, but my 5 yr. old dislikes clothing at the moment. So this will have to suffice. Don't you just want to reach in and eat it?! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment