Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




I am getting this out really late! I have been so busy trying to find a bathing suit, swimming, playing hide and seek....Geez, it's a hard life isn't it?

Here is my menu for the week:

Monday:
Breakfast-Waffles, eggs, cantaloupe
Lunch-Turkey sandwiches
Dinner- Hubby surprised my with Panda Express!! Woop Woop!

Tuesday:
Breakfast-Leftover waffles, eggs, fruit
(My new, favorite topping for my waffles, and pancakes is Yoplait vanilla yogurt and strawberries mashed up. It is better than syrup, I tell ya!! The 9 yr old didn't believe me until she tried it, and now it is out with the syrup!)
Lunch-Tuna sandwiches, carrot sticks, and a plum
Dinner-Shredded chicken tacos (I will have to post my recipe. It is so fattening, and so good. Oil makes everything taste better!)

Wednesday:
Breakfast-Oat Bran Applesauce muffins, yogurt, banana
Lunch-PB&J on a whole wheat tortilla (If you haven't tried this, you must! Heat it up in the microwave for 12 seconds and grab some crackers to catch the ooy gooy drippings)
Dinner-Beef ribs, potatoes, coleslaw, rolls

Thursday:
Breakfast-Apple Banana Oatmeal
Lunch-Turkey Sandwich, celery sticks with ranch dressing
Dinner-Vegetarian Chili, cornbread

Friday:
Breakfast-Cereal, banana
Lunch- Whatever the camp resort feeds us!!!
Dinner- I dunno! It's a surprise, but I do see smores on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment