Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



Three years ago I brought a precious girl into the world. When she was born we knew she had her own way of doing things. She pooped in utero, pooped all over the nurses, and still weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. She was my biggest baby, with her chubby little legs, and angelic face. She was perfect!

Through the years we noticed her strong willed ways, and even said she took after her Aunt. She is smart, super funny, extremely strong, and knows how to run this whole household including her 10 year old sister!

This is my three year old! She is growing up, can talk all day long, and has finally found her imagination. I don't know what I did to receive such a blessing, but I sure am happy about it! She completes our family to the fullest degree!

Happy birthday Angel, we all love you!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing this, Nikki. Happy, Happy Birthday to that beautiful baby girl of yours. Yeah, she's 3, but she's still a baby, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete